1 .Development of Higher Education in a remote, backward, rural area of the State of West Bengal
2. Providing quality education at affordable cost with the local demographic considerations in mind.
3. Creating ethics regarding promotion of Higher Education in the area.
4. Participation of all stake-holders of the institution through democratic norms.
5. The cultivation of respect for all sub-sections of society beyond religion, caste, gender and economic disparities.
6. Promotion of Indian culture in the institution, particularly as the College is in the name of the rebel poet, KaziNazrul Islam.
7. Development of updated academic infrastructure within the institution, so that the College can be shining example of the constant progression in this institution, keeping in mind the hindrances faced by the College with regard to location.
8. Integration of traditional idealism and modern day computer-based learning methodologies.
9. To inculcate a sense of awareness among all stake-holders of the institution on social causes through the spread of Higher education.
10. To ultimately make the College as a multi-disciplinary institution by opening new courses considering the needs arising out of globalization, by blending the needs of local culture.